Sell your house fast in Northport. Get a cash offer in 24-48 hours!
Hey there, we’re We Buy Houses of Long Island – friendly real estate investors here in New York. If you need to sell your house fast in Northport, NY, we can help.
We buy houses in Northport, NY for cash and close on the sale fast. If you need to sell your house fast or are interested in selling a house as is condition, we’d love to talk with you.
We’re ethical home-buyers serving Northport homeowners.
A quick Google search will show you just how many companies there are who will buy homes quickly in the Northport area.
So why us?
- We only do “win-win” deals that are in the seller’s best interest.
- We’ve got testimonials from past homeowners that have loved working with us.
- We don’t change up the offer number last minute (like some cash home buyers do!) – but instead, pay what we say we will at closing.
- We don’t rush or pester you- take all the time you need to think over our cash offer.
Here’s another thing that sets us apart from the other real estate investors or cash home buyers out there:
We take the time to connect with you, hear your story and situation, learn what your goals are – then work to create a win-win plan where you benefit, and we benefit.
We’re interested in helping you find a great solution for your problems.
If you have concerns, let us know!
You may be wondering if this “we buy houses” thing is a scam. The short answer is, “no!” – at least not with our company.
When you contact us, we’ll get in touch with you right away and schedule a time to come out and see your home. At that time we’ll get to meet you, learn your situation and goals, give your home a value for us, then make a cash offer.
If you like our offer, you can take it and we’ll work to close fast – usually in less than 30 days, depending on your timeline. If you need time to think it over, you can take all the time you need.
If you have concerns – check out our testimonial videos or written reviews on this site, or the reviews on our social media accounts!
Keep in mind, when you work with a reputable real estate investment company like us – you usually be earning less on the sale of your home than you could with a real estate agent, because you’re getting a faster, all cash, sale.
If you’re looking for someone to buy your house fast, then contact us today!
By Fife Club – Own work, CC BY 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=4578596
Need other Northport neighborhood or city resources?
Check out the official city website here, which lists more about living in Northport, neighborhood info, and more.
How to sell your home fast, for cash, in Northport:
In order to sell your home fast for cash in Northport:
- Find an investor (cash home buyer).
- Have them inspect your home and make an offer.
- Take the offer, and they’ll handle closing costs and paperwork.
Here are a few guidelines to finding a reputable investor:
- They shouldn’t charge any fees (upfront or closing costs).
- They should show you why their offer number is what it is (transparency).
- They should have good reviews.
- They should care about you, and not be pushy or aggressive.
If you’d like to know more about how selling to us works, just click here to learn more.
We buy houses in Northport in cash, no matter the condition.
No matter what situation you’re in, we can help:
- Avoiding foreclosure.
- Getting rid of a bad rental property where tenants won’t leave or pay.
- Getting cash for an inherited property you don’t want to list or manage.
- Selling fast for a quick job relocation.
- Or any other situation!
If you’re looking for cash home buyers in Northport we’d love to inspect your home and make you an offer in 24 hours!
Should I sell to you or a Northport realtor?
There’s not necessarily a right answer for everyone. It really depends on your situation. Here are a few benefits of working with us:
We pay cash for every home we buy, and unlike most cash home buyers or investors in the area, we actually take the time to connect with you – learn your situation – and find a win-win solution.
We’ll actually meet with you, talk with you, and then dive into what you’re going through, what you need, and we’ll try to find a way to get that goal accomplished. So yes, selling to an investor isn’t for everyone. Many homeowners that aren’t in a rush, or aren’t in a tough spot may be better off selling through a realtor.
Here’s a guide to help you:
Think about selling to an investor if:
- You need cash quickly, or need to sell fast.
- You don’t want the hassle or cost of repairing, showing, and upkeeping your home.
- You want a convenient, fast sale.
Think about selling to a Northport realtor if:
- You want the maximum amount for your home (at least, usually this offers the best price).
- You can wait 3-9 months for your home to sell.
- You have the money to keep paying mortgage, taxes, and utilities.
Other areas we pay cash for homes in.
Besides Northport, we buy cash homes in these other areas throughout New York.